Sunday, August 15, 2010

Mini.hiatus

....Mid-next week posts will resume : )
Look fwd>> to a Haute manicure how to, spotlight on this designer im feelin', & even hotter outfits!  *Can't Wait*
-In the meantime, follow me on Twitter for updates...
-If you haven't already, become a fan/HypeMe on LookBook (Show sum Luvvvvvv! : ) I'll be posting my fave looks there)
-& MOST importantly if you like this blog Follow! Im happy with my sweet 15 but it would be even nicer if it were like 1,500! *haha*
-Lastly, I love constructive criticisms...if your not following tell me why or at least offer some suggestions on what you'd like to see more of~
See you LuVies soon! Hope Everyone had a great weekend! xoxo.

3 comments:

  1. I loved your post on Christine, so maybe some more inspiring pics of models or celebs!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. best. quote. ever!!!
    xx. alyssa

    http://macaroons-and-me.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete