Thursday, August 19, 2010

Photobucket

I have really been into simple color palettes lately; blacks, whites, and grays to name a few! As well as garments layered over sheer pieces. When I ran into Susanne Ostwald and Ingvar Helgason F/W 2010 Collection on the net I couldn't help but to love the looks showcased. Above are 5 of my faves that I would personally wear.

Note:
Their designs draw from an artistic stance, with additive influences from nature and technology. Always prominent in their collections are men’s tailoring and ethnic textile design. What I like the most is the architecture of the garments, they're soft yet structural. In the lab, Ostwald holds down the color and print side of things while Helgason takes care of the silhouettes. Together they create *perfection* which has been featured in Vogue, Elle, and worn on fashion mavens like Rihanna and Daphne Guinness.

You can check out their full bio here as well as the entire collection. How do you feel about the pieces?

4 comments:

  1. love this line, those boots are killer!

    xx raez

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love me some sheer and crazy boots.

    xxmerissa
    merbri.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, the footwear is amazing.. Love this line xx


    http://topcoatfashionblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think these pieces are absolitely amazing. And I'm also quite in to the 'simple color palette' as you, so I'm really loving this collection; it's so my style!

    And thank you for taking your time to look through my blog and comment; it is much appreciated. Your blog looks amazing and I can't wait to get to read more from you in the future :)

    ReplyDelete