Thursday, August 19, 2010

Fashion RoadkiLL

Finally, here are the looks to accompany the preview I showed you guys on Twitter the other day...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Shades. H&M
Bag. Vintage (thanx gramz)
Pants Shoes. ZARA
Top. Super Old
Accessories. F21
Earrings. Thrifted
...I <3 wrapped hair!

Excuse the grainy pics...for some reason I keep flocking my lil fashionable self out at night, I guess you could call me a vampire! *heehee* Well hopefully I'll have a beautiful new Nikon for Xmas or sooner if I take the splurge myself...Thanks for baring with me. Hope you like this look as much as I had fun shooting it..

3 comments:

  1. Such lovely photos. Love the bag and shoes.

    Thanks for stopping by me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your bag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you look fabulous girl!! :) nice blog too!

    feel free to check out my blog:
    www.THATGOODGOODBLOG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete